Saturday, October 28, 2023

Facia Ginza small face care treatment

I have been wanting to find a facial that can make my face smaller and was considering to go for Yakson when I came across a review on Facia Ginza which is also similar.

The review was quite good so 2 weeks back, I decided to go for a trial session for small face care treatment at Facia Ginza at Delfi Orchard. It was $188 for the treatment including the small face care treatment + cleansing care.

Treatments available:

Signature Small Face Care 【小顔矯正】+ 
Pore Cleansing Care 【毛穴洗浄ケア 】
Moisturizing Care【 弾力保湿ケア 】
Whitening Care 【 美白ケア 】

The therapist Kate recommended the pore cleansing care based on my clogged pores so I went with this option.

To be honest I was expecting the facial to be quite painful as I read the reviews they will press your face quite hard during the massage so I was kinda prepared for it😂. To me the pain was bearable and Kate also said my pain tolerance was quite high. haha.

Amazing my face width went down from 147 to 138!

Head width before and after pics

Was quite happy with the results after the first trial so decided to sign up for the essential face package. It cost me close to 2k including the trial (gonna be broke this month) but its OK, I'm willing to pay as long as I can see the results!😆

Yesterday was my 2nd session and I can see some improvements in my face shape if I say so myself! Hopefully after a few sessions I can stop having to meitu my pics to make my face not so fat/chubby 😅


No comments: