Monday, February 11, 2013

Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Lipo-drain serum

One of the beauty products I have always wanted to get was this Clarins Shaping Facial lift serum. I came across this product being given rave reviews on magazines and on the net as well and I thought to myself that i should really try this product.


Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Lipo-drain serum

Lift, shape & define facial contour, for a more youthful look

A pioneering serum that helps restore more harmonious, refined facial features. Indispensable for those whose facial features have become heavy-looking over time. Both the front as well as from the profile, the face looks more refined, its overall beauty is visibly enhanced.


FACE CONTOURING TREATMENT
Readers' Choice: Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Serum
Editors' Choice: Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Serum


rated 5 of 5  on 9/1/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by azur77
Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green
I loved the contouring facial lift but recently got the new replacement product, Shaping Facial Lift. The original was great but this is even better. I'm quite puffy around the eyes in the morning and I've been using this for three days with the new advanced auto-lifting exercises and the difference is amazing. My eyebrows look lifted and my facial contours look far less puffy. This is a star product - I just wish Clarins would post a video of the extended auto-lifting method - I know the first part from the Contouring facial lift but the second part is hard to follow with drawings.

rated 4 of 5  on 5/1/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by ChennyPenn
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown
I've been using this product 1-2 times a day with the auto-lifting methode for about a week and a half now. So far, no visible difference in the "lifting" portion of the product. HOWEVER, for some odd reason this product has been great for improving the texture and smoothness of my skin, which was a pleasant surprise.
It's pricey, but I think I would repurchase for the skincare qualities of it (this is cheaper than comparable Shiseido serums, I believe), if not for the "lifting" or "contouring" part - I honestly haven't seen much of a difference yet.
My complaint is the packaging. I do not like opaque packaging, and I do not like pumps, because I know how much product gets stuck at the bottom that you can't get out. What a waste. Also, I don't know if mine was a dude or what, but the pump on mine is extremely loose.

rated 5 of 5  on 10/8/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by vkun1297
Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown
This is my first review ever. I thought this Clarins product was too good to be true, but the lovely SA told me that it actually works, even for her when she was my age, and that when it first came out in France, women of all ages were lining up for it; it was that phenomenal.
I can understand why, this treatment is one of its kind! I have a slightly chubby face and i think alot of it is due to sleeping late and water retention, and i wanted a natural solution of some sort, and this really helps.
I've used it for about 2 weeks using the auto lifting method, and i really did notice that my skin felt tighter! I don't expect to have a really slim face after using this, that's asking for too much, but this product really did what it said, and i'm impressed.
The consistency is like a light moisturiser, it smells heavenly with floral accents and when you apply it on your face along with the auto lifting method, your skin instantly feels amazingly soft and supple, it feels great!
Will definately buy again, there's nothing like it. Also, i might also go try the new Clarins lipo-drainage serum if and when it is available in Australia as it seems to be a more heavy-duty version of this one.
Great and surprisingly effective product! :)
rated 5 of 5  on 11/3/2010 5:11:00 AM More reviews by petrene
Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black
I am an avid user and sworn by this product for years! MY SA would keep the special duo pack for me whenever it comes with great promotion without even consulting me.I've been a loyal user for more than 5 years,since then my heavy,puffy and flabby cheek has reduced to so called a 'slimmer,sharper chin' now.Of course,I am still careful on my diet too.But, those days my face shape would remained puffy and heavy no matter how much I slim down generally.
The results is more obvious when I follow their massage technique day & nigh.Since then,lots of people thought I lost weight drastically and some even laughed saying that I used to have a tomato face those days and now lost so much weight with much sharper almond face. Actually,I didnt loose much weight,still the same but my face has been much more redefined and that made most to believe I lost a lot of weight.Those who have not seen me would compliment that I have a nice oval face shape,even asked what I did to maintain such a tight and firm skin.Few thought I went for botox!! I have more confidence and could tie up my long hair in a bun or whichever way I wished with my much slimmer and sharper chin now:)
Anyway,I'm rather happy with this innovation and always keep 2 bottles behind me.As of now,I have 6 new sealed bottles (3 old contouring bottles and 3 new shaping lift behind).Try to get duo pack whenever they have great promotion or from duty free shop.
I must admit yet to find something better to replace this HG product so far..However,i must admit I dont see much difference on their body lifting care,hydration and whitening serum,except for their multiactive night lotion and facial shaping serum which certainly stand out amongst few others in the market!continued >>
rated 5 of 5  on 4/27/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by sugarhighness
Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown
I can't say HOW much I'm in love with this product. In Singapore where I live, this is called "Firming Facial Lift", but I presume it's the same thing. I don't see it selling on the US Sephora Website though. Which is weird..
Anyway, I bought this product last year in December because I noticed my face was getting chubbier and I was afraid I would develop a double chin! So I decided to give this a try after much persuasion from the SA. She told me to follow the application instructions in the booklet given, or it wouldn't work. So I followed the application technique (pressing motions) religiously. After the FIRST application, I'm not kidding, I felt that my face was tighter! And after a week of using the product, I got compliments about my face looking smaller.
Now I've been using this product for close to 4 months, and my friend just asked me whether I went for a botox injection to slim my jawline. It's really amazing! And it lasts a long time too. I use it at night. Just 1 pump will do the trick. I'm still on my first bottle :) It's a definite repurchase for me.
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
ps: ppl who don't like it are probably not following the instructions in the manual! :)

rated 5 of 5  on 8/7/2008 7:52:00 AM More reviews by cthour
Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black
I LOVE this product!!! It really works! After using it for 2-3 days i can feel the difference ( i feel that my face is much lighter). I began to see my face getting a little slimmer as i continued to use it every day and night. I really wanted to solve my chubby cheek and double chin problem so i dutifully carried out the auto-lifting procedure by following the manual and trust me, it works wonders when u combine the product with the procedure itself. I used clarins body shaping cream as well and honestly, i think clarins is a great brand for lymphatic drainage and slimming down extra fats. Its kinda pricey though but its worth it. TOTALLY!!
So after my recent Europe trip in Dec, I decided to finally buy it as a Christmas pressie to myself.  Initially i wanted to buy it in Switzerland but it wasnt sold at many of the stores and when I finally found it at one of the department stores there, it wasnt that cheap after converting to SGD.
After I came back to Singapore, I found out there was a Christmas promotion from Xinmsn:
Clarins Shaping Facial Lift collection 

Taking photos is an absolute necessity while club hopping on Christmas Eve and it is crucial you look like the charmer that you are on that night - so, no double chin nor puffy cheeks, please. Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Collection - comprising the Shaping Facial Lift (50ml), Defining Eye Lift (8ml), Shaping Facial Lift Wrap (15ml) and UV Plus HP Day Screen High Protection SPF40 Neutral (10ml) - takes you one step closer to perfectly lifted facial contours as you bid farewell to the unsightly flab around your face.

Retailing at S$102 (worth S$174) at all Clarins counters.
So I went down to Isetan Scotts and bought it there. The Clarins SA demonstrated how to use the product and also gave me some free samples as well!




Found the auto lifting method on youtube which teaches you how to apply the serum on your face:


Initially i wasnt sure if it would work but after just 1 month of using the serum (using the auto-lifting  method), I must say I'm really truly impressed! I feel that my neck & chin area looks more tighter and firmer.  I went back to find old pics of me to show the difference and usually i only take pics from the front so its hard to find a side profile pic of me lol. Finally found this pic and here is the difference!
Before and After.

Ok my side profile sux and the before pic is really not very flattering (that's why i usually take pics from the front and at an angle to make my face look slimmer lol. But anyway just wanted to show the difference. 
Amazing right? I think this is really a good buy and currently its one of my most fav serums now.                         

No comments: