Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So tired from work :( Have been so busy covering for my colleague this week no time to breathe during work.

Finally got the time to upload some pics which i took over the weekend using my new camera.


Using the wide angle effect


Close up shot of the bling bling cup holder in Kelvin's car


Self taken shot

Sunday went for Yum Cha with Kelvin's family @ Toa Payoh.


Tea set near entrance


Check out the details captured in the closeup pic taken with the macro function








I am getting fat!! Anyway im v pleased with my new Lumix, the pictures are v sharp and clear even if my hands are shaky..I anyhow take also the pic comes out nice haha. Even when taking very closeups in IA mode, it can focus v well. I'm trying to learn how to take pics in manual mode by adjusting the aperture and shutter speed (see i am already sounding like a professional photographer right??lol)

No comments: