Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hur, decided to reward myself to something nice for working so hard this year..







(",)




.......








.......








LOUIS VUITTON NEVERFULL PM













In Monogram canvas, this version of the Neverfull is the smallest in the family. It features the same striped canvas lining of the classic trunks of the House.



Interior of bag

p/s: I took the pics from the web, its not the actual pics cuz i havent gotten the bag yet! I just asked my friend who's in Europe now for holiday to buy from France for me! hehe..

Size: 11.2" x 8.6" x 5.1"

- Monogram canvas, striped textile lining and natural cowhide trimmings

- Golden brass pieces

- Hook closure

- Zippered inside pocket with a D-ring (for attaching a purse or key holder)

- Side straps for changing the capacity of the bag

- Carried on the shoulder

- Natural cowhide straps

- Inside patch with the Louis Vuitton signature echoing the very first travel items of the House

I'm so excited, cant wait to get my hands on the bag!!


oh yes, i did eyelash extensions with Cindy a couple of weeks ago..thought that since Eunice's and Christine's weddings were coming up, i might as well do my lashes, then wont have to do fake lashies.

Went to Vivan who does eyelash extensions at Hougang, she's got good reviews from podders online so decided to give her a try. I'm quite pleased with the results and her service!



Vivian at work, putting the eyelash glue on each individual fake lash and placing it on our existing lashes.

We got the Japanses lashes @ $80 cuz its more natural and less stiff compared to the taiwanese lashes.


Close up of the lashes


After - me with eyelash extensions

It's supposed to last abt 1 month and comes with free touchup. A few lashes have dropped but still ok so far..it was initially abit irritating but i got used to it after awhile..just that when i wash my face or bath, the lashes cant keep the water out from my eyes and it stings abit haha..oh well, the price of vanity! haha

No comments: