Friday, August 8, 2008

National Day celebration @ office

Today is 8th August 2008. haha. A very popular date for couples to tie the knot in other countries. But not in sg because apparently, pple here are v superstitious - cannot marry during the hungry ghost's festival. I find this bizarre if you ask me lol cuz i'm not one who believes in this type of thing haha.

Anyway, we had a celebration at the office. Food ordered from Pizza Hut Delivery haha, but not too bad cuz i like the spicy drumlets!


From left - me, ros, Liz

Everybody is supposed to wear red/white for National Day so check out my white top and red belt hahaha. tat's the best i could come up with cuz i have no red clothes!



Visitors to our office - 2 of them are my assignees


With Liz and Pat our assistant


With Ros

Oh yes, Olympics is starting today! haha i wanna watch the swimming (Michael Phelps!!), diving, gymnastics hehe

Happy Friday!!

No comments: