Sunday, August 10, 2008

Beautiful day at the park in Lausanne, Switzerland

It was a gorgeous day in the park when we visited jie in Switzerland last year Jan 07 and here were some of the pics taken that day. (can't rem if i posted these pics b4 but here goes)

Its moments like these that u cant get back again. Like im thinking, will me, Kelvin and Cindy go to Europe again together?? I hope so..but anyway all the more precious these memories are :)


I love jie's red jacket - and i miss my grey tank top!! i cant find it anywhere, its gone forever sobz..i've been trying to find a similar one at forever21 where i bought it years ago but cant seem to find one..



I love my Mango trenchcoat with fur lining on the inside (detachable) - albeit abit heavy!!


my beloved jie haha - too bad my eyes were sorta semi closed! it's such a pretty pic



im holding up the building hahaha..ok lame.


With Cin - we look cute rite??hahaha


Sitting on the bench with Kelvin

Mmmm feeling nostalgic now.

No comments: