Tuesday, July 8, 2008

my ipod nano!

Finally decided to buy the iPod Nano after testing out the different models at the apple shop at Wheelock Place.

Bought myself a green one! THis is my new toy~




Photo taken from apple ipod website.

This couple of days i have been busy downloading mp3s so that i have more songs on my ipod. Im so sick of the songs i have been listening to last time haha...Downloaded alot of RnB songs, songs by Chris Brown, Sean Paul, Kanye West, Neyo etc. I luv the latest album by Mariah Carey too, esp the "Touch My Body" and "Bye Bye"..O.O.C. is not that great though..

I tried to download MTVs too and only managed to d/l a Pussycat Dolls mtv..my internet speed is sooo slow (im using the M1 broadband portable USB device thingy) that it took me like practically half an hour just to download the mtv. Gave up after a while.

ok its 5.30pm now..i wanna zao already! byeee

No comments: