Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sheesh i am so depressed.

Being around Dad just makes me feel really down and depressed, i dont know why. Perhaps I know why actually yeah...oh well dont really wanna talk about it. I have to bring him to another appointment to see the doc for his eyes cuz he has a cataract which is affecting his eyesight i think. Sighz..He called me today again about the CD player that was spoiled and he wanted to ask the cleaning lady to help to play the CD and the cleaning lady didnt know how to use it..i was so busy with work im like arrgggh...

I was late for work today and i realized that i had a morning conference phone meeting at 8.30am, was so freaking out on the bus and i ran to the office. Luckily i made it in time but i think my mgr wasnt too happy even though she didnt say anything oops. I shall be a good girl from now on haha, at least for the next few weeks!

No comments: