Monday, July 7, 2008

Ate so much over the weekend!

On Fri nite, Kelvin and I met up with Limin for jap buffet at Hanabi @ Odeon Tower. The spread was pretty good, we had so much food that I felt so gross after that. Especially the sashimi!! Usually i love salmon but we really had too much tat day that i couldnt finish it up. Even Kelvin haha.

Felt so sleepy after that. We were going to just drop Limin off at her house, then we decided last min to go up to her house and hang out for a while. Her room so good, have her own flat screen TV and aircon!! I wanna install a tv and repair my aircon in my room too :( Anyway we watched Ah Long Pte Ltd and borrowed a few other DVDs from her hehe. It was quite funny..Kelvin wanted to sit on Limin's bed and she was like no way!! and kept swatting him like a fly when he purposely keep trying to sit on her bed or take her bolster/pillows haha..Too bad for him! Limin is only evil to guys muahaha

Sat morning i had to go back to AH to take out one stitch for my wisdom teeth that was stuck there..somehow the dentist forgot to take it out the last time i went to take out my stitches. but its ok, cuz their service is quite good i dun mind lah. After that went to Kelvin's house and rested for a while cuz i woke up so early in the morning..Kelvin came back from work and then we went to buy a commode for Dad cuz he broke the old one..We brought it to Yishun and watched "Horton" before going for dinner. Kelvin had a craving for crabs so we went to East Coast and had black pepper crabs with beer. I was so full after that!

Anyway im waiting for my computer to finish copying all the documents to the archive..its taking so long urggh.. I hate Mondays sighz, how come the weekend always flies past so fast?

No comments: