Sunday, April 30, 2023

Trichlab scalp treatment

Today I took the day off since I needed to clear leave by end March. 

Made a dentist appointment at Toothbar Dental located at River Valley (chose this dentist because they accept Kris+!). 

The dentist Dr Phang was very friendly and gave me tips on how to floss my teeth properly and which type of dental floss to use (she recommended using Dental Tape which are flat instead of those rounded floss) as well as which toothpaste to use (Elgydium) as I have fluorosis 😂😂. The kris+ package was only $128 which included the Dental consultation as well as scaling and polishing which was pretty reasonable! 

She even gave me different toothpaste samples to try (including one for Chloe), she also gave advice on the shark teeth which I was worried about for Chloe and told me to come back if her permanent tooth has grown about 2/3 and baby tooth is still not loose. 

After my dentist appointment, I decided to check out if there was any promo for hair treatment and saw a promo at Tricholab for 90 mins anti dandruff treatment for only $38. The hair treatment consultant Fagan was very friendly and did a scap to show me the current condition of my scalp before doing the treatment. Horror, the hair follicles are all blocked with dead skin and some of my hair scap was even inflamed.

BEFORE 

She said that I'm also experiencing hair loss in my parting area (which has been an ongoing issue for me since I gave birth and lost alot of hair post partum unfortunately 😐).

After that she proceeded to start the treatment, the overall experience was pretty good and I enjoyed the scalp massage as well as the head/shoulder massage. 

She applied an ampoule after she washed  my hair which was very cooling and some scalp lotion.

Here is the scan of my hair follicles after the treatment:

AFTER

Tadah! Doesn't it look much cleaner and healthy after the scalp treatment?

I was sold that I bought the hair treatment package (10 sessions for 1388 and included a full size shampoo and scalp lotion). Gosh now I'm super broke, better stop spending money for the next month!! But for the sake of beauty, I don't mind spending abit more actually haha! 




No comments: