Sunday, September 11, 2022

KRIS+

So happy! I discovered that Harvey Norman and the Paradise Group restaurants are on the list of merchants which accept Kris+.

I got 636 miles for spending $107 at Beauty in The Pot (my favourite steamboat place - you get 6 krispay miles for every dollar spent) and a whopping 8,220 miles for spending $2.7k ( 3 krispay miles for every dollar spent) at Harvey Norman.

I transferred the Krispay miles immediately to my Krisflyer account (don't forget as it will get stuck inside the Krispay wallet if you don't transfer within a week). 



On top of that I got a lucky chance to spin the wheel after the purchases and got 900 krispay miles! These can't be transferred to KF account though but it's better than nothing 😉




The amount of KF miles I got is nearly enough to redeem a round trip economy ticket to a nearby country eg Hanoi (based on spontaneous escape rates)!



No comments: