Monday, June 6, 2022

SAT Premier Lounge T1, Changi Airport Singapore

After close to 3 years of not being able to travel due to covid, finally after the travel restrictions were lifted I was able to go for a short getaway to Phuket, Thailand while I had a 3 weeks break in between jobs!

My priority pass (courtesy of my Citi Prestige card) allowed me to bring in 1 guest into the lounge. We went to the SAT premier lounge at T1, changi airport.

The lounge wasn't very crowded though it took some time to get in as there was a hold up due to another traveller who had some issues. 

 
Seating areas





Tea selections were from Dilmah



Cereals and instant cup noodles


Cold cut selections and sandwiches 


Initially was happy to see laksa then realised there wasn't any noodles :(












No comments: