Saturday, August 16, 2014

New hair color!

Went to do my hair color today, dyed it a very dark color cuz I hate it when my roots grow out..

Went to my usual hair stylist Nic's place at Toa Payoh to do my hair, I've followed her from the time she was at far east plaza and moved to toa payoh central and now to her home! It was my first time gg to her place and I was quite pleasantly surprised at the way she did up her home based hair salon, it was v simple but nicely done.  Anyway when I find someone that  can do my hair or nails or facial the way I like it, I will usually follow them all the way so u can say im a very loyal customer hahaha

Very happy with my new hair color, looks very healthy and glossy now!  I think the way she blows my hair is really good, I've been to a few hair salons but they just cant do it the way I like it..she remembered that I like it to be curled in at the ends and did it without even me having to ask!


looks shiny and healthy yes??

No comments: