Sunday, January 12, 2014

Darkness

I feel the darkness pulling me into the gloom again. 

Sometimes I wonder why im such a lousy, unsociable and utterly crap person.  I cant express myself well when I talk and always full of insecurities that plague me. I feel irritated with people easily and wonder why I care so much abt what other pple think of me.

I wish I didn't have to deal with people everyday at work, why cant I find a job where I can just face machines or be able to hide in the basement and look at photos all day like the character in the secret life of walter mitty.

I wish my boss would stop giving me projects to do and force me to do things I dont like where I have to lead a project. I dont give a shit if they pay me alot, I'd rather earn a paltry salary every month than having to deal with this kind of thing. 

I wish I could dig a hole and hide in it forever so that nobody can bother me.

No comments: