Saturday, July 13, 2013

irritated

Urghh..i'm feeling abit frustrated recently by a couple of issues at work and i cant stand it that i keep thinking about it.

I thought that when I go over into an inhouse role it will be much better and won't have to take shit from customers anymore compared to working as a service provider. I mean yes, the employees are more polite and not demanding, but I still kena those stupid employees that shout and dont give respect even though we are both from the company. Just because you are a middle management position (who thinks you are highly paid) doesnt give you the right to shout at pple and give pple a hard time. Please.

And our stupid provider, i cant stand it that the consultant put pressure on us to get documents signed on the day itself by sending an email to us if they can pick up the document on the same day that they just sent the docs to us for signing. I mean hello you think we are so free ah...Never give us time at all..And its so unprofessional to copy the ee when asking if the docs are ready. All this kind of internal emails, why do you need to copy the ee? I think the provider is darn lousy..Last time if we did this kind of thing in my old job, I would sure kena complained big time by the client..

Feeling so irritated and pissed with work...Cant stand it urgh! How i wish i can work for myself soi dont have to see other's nian se..But what can i do?? really need to start thinking man..when im 40, i seriously hope im not still working for a company doing the same thing. I want to retire either by 35 or if not, latest by 40, is that possible? Hmmm..