Thursday, August 11, 2011

Shopping in Singapore has just become better

FINALLY I can do some serious shopping in Singapore!!

H&M



Now i don't have to wait till i visit Jie in Switzerland to be able to buy H&M clothes ;D (ok i know i can get H&M stuff at HK/Tokyo/Seoul but im not going there again anytime soon this year!)

Abercrombie & Fitch
The famous preppy store from the US is finally hitting our peasant shores here in Singapore. Took the above pic when i was in Orchard the other day.


I heard their stores in the US are pretty cool, like you have the models standing outside the stores looking hot and you can take a polaroid with them if you want.

For me, i think i'll be happy just to check out their stuff. Previously the only time i could get my hands on Abercrombie stuff was online (i've seen those fake A&F stuff sold in Bugis before really awful looking!). Hopefully it wont be super expensive and poor old me can afford to buy at least one item from the store when i visit o.O

Oh yes, i cant wait to get my hands on this Hollister jeans which I bought online cuz they were having 50% of all jeans. The usual price was USD 49 i think and it was going for USD 25. Of course not yet including shipping cost to sg.


shucks now to think of it, i have spent quite a lot recently on online shopping including my haul from gmarket and tabao.

Hmmm ok I better stop shopping for a while!

No comments: