Sunday, December 26, 2010

Life will no longer be the same again.

Yes that's right...and you know why??

It's cuz i finally got my iPhone 4!! *whopee, turning somersaults in the air*

YES this baby is mine after such a long wait. I've been wanting to get my very iPhone since it was launched in Singapore in August 2008 and there was a mad rush for it. I'm glad i waited till iPhone 4 was released before getting it, if not i'll be probably kicking myself for getting the iPhone 3 cuz the iPhone 4 camera is so much better and most imptly, has a flash!




I had a hard time buying the phone. I went with Kelvin to the Singtel hello store at AMK hub, both the 16GB and 32 GB were sold out.

Then I called the Singtel Hello outlets and the y all said the same thing - iPhone 4 (16 GB) was all sold out all the stores. I was like wat?!@ So i called the apple stores/distributors and finally one of the stores at Change Alley said they had stock. So i rushed down with my colleague (who also wanted to get the phone) during lunch to buy it, on the way we saw a Singtel Hello outlet and guess what, they had stock too! so we got it there and happily left clutching our beloved new toys. I got it at S$440 (after $40 discount for recontracting after calling the singtel customer service hotline).

Have been busy downloading apps and so far, my top apps are What's App and Skype, cuz it allows me to talk to my jie and friends for free! Not forgetting my fav Word with Friends .

Also downloaded the Retro Camera and Instagram apps, which are cool camera tools with filters and special effects.

Limin gave me a fab xmas present (makeup kit from Benefit), love the packaging!!



(took this using the retro camera app, nice vintage effect ^^)

No comments: