Saturday, October 9, 2010

Am kind of feeling depressed lately and cant focus on things.

I feel like im supposed to be doing a lot of things but dont know what i need to do..

There have been a major change in my work which really has affected me a lot and right now, i just dont have the motivation to go on. I read my emails and i'm like so sian to reply..i still do my normal work everyday but without enthusiasm..i am starting to fantasize about disappearing from work and going missing.

I just cant muster up the enthusiasm to do my job. I had my talk with HR and mgmt on my concerns, and while they seemed to be pretty receptive about my comments and suggestions, i'm really not sure that they will give me what i have requested for.

I have decided though, to give them till end of this year. If i don't see anything happen by then, i know what i have to do. And maybe i will start to have peace within me.

God please show me your plans for me, i trust you and will leave it in your hands.

No comments: