Sunday, August 9, 2009

Didnt have the chance to update my blog recently cuz was too tired and been sick past 3 days.

Past couple of days i have been coughing non stop , like really bad...i feel so paiseh when pple start looking at me, i think they must be thinking this girl has H1N1 virus or something haha. I have been drinking the cough mixture like 4 times a day (Supposed to be only 3 times) but it doesnt seem to help leh.. tis morning mom made this herbal tea hot drink for me and half boiled eggs with dark soya sauce, its supposedly good for coughs. it did help a lil!

Dinner @ Watami Japanese Restaurant at ION Orchard.



Had dinner with Cindy at this jap restaurant last Friday after work at ION Orchard. I was determined to eat there after my colleague and I went there the other day for lunch and the queue was too long so we ate at another place instead..

The queue at Watami was freaking long and i stood there from 630pm to 8pm before we managed to get a table. Cindy came at 7pm plus so at least the time passed by faster after that...So many Singaporeans love jap food man haha...the food was not bad though but not really worth the super long wait if u ask me..I must say the staff was very attentive and polite haha. Cindy was quite freaked out by one of the waitresses who kept staring at her when she was taking down our orders lol.


I love beef sukiyaki so no surprise that i ordered this haha. the portion is abit small though.


Cin ordered the korean bim bim bap (dont ask me why they serve korean food at a japanese restaurant). But it was pretty yummy!

Old pics of our cousins

Was rummaging through my cupboard and found these really old pics taken when i was around jc/uni. Xiaojun, wei wei and zilei were so young then, and so innocent looking!! They look so diff now haha.


Outside YCK mrt, we went there for swimming

jie looks so cute here too, her round black glasses..anyway we all look so toot~


At jubilee cinema, xiaojun pose damn adorable hahaha


Xiaojun and zilei..i showed zilei the pics on msn and she was like omg...she said last time she super skinny which i agree! now she's super curvy and has such a full figure lol.

Retro nite @ Zouk (National Day eve)

Yesterday went clubbing with the group at Zouk, i was thinking whether to go cuz of my cough but in the end wenbin said we got a table so tot wat the heck, just go haha.

Managed to get in free with our DBS fresh life card heh.


Leaving for the club - i wore my new GG5 grey layered top :p i love the top, v nice


@ the club


I helped Kelvin to style his hair yesterday nite, his friends tot it was nicer than his normal hairstyle heh. actually they didnt even notice the diff until he asked them lol. which was so ironic cuz he was complaining after i styled his hair with the wax and he said he looked like a peacock -.-


With Eunice

we left pretty early ard 3am and had supper at spice (prata). went home after that but kept waking up in the middle of the nite cuz of my coughing urgh. just hope i recover soon, i hate being sick! glad its holiday tomorrow though..tonite we going to watch the new Jack Neo movie Where got Ghost? better be good!

No comments: