Friday, July 3, 2009

Sometimes I wonder some pple say certain things and you dont know what's the point in them saying it. Is it to tell you that they feel you should not do something or that you should do something? Or is it just a casual remark that doesnt mean anything? if that's the case, then what's the point in saying it?

It makes you think, so are you trying to tell me that I should change and start becoming like you guys? Or are you just saying it just because im doing something the wrong way and you think i should do it a different way for my own good? I dont mind if pple tell me constructive comments, at least I can think about it and see if makes sense, I can look at it and make changes in that area. i just dont like it when you dont know what they are driving at..it just drives me nuts and i dont know how to respond to comments like that.

But seriously, i dont really care what they think. IMO, everybody has a way of doing things differently and just because i dont follow what everybody else is doing means that whatever I am doing is not right. who says that everybody must be the same and do things the same way?

I am not perfect and there are many things which I learn everyday. Writing about how i feel about this reminds me that i myself should watch what comes out from my mouth and say things that are uplifting, constructive and meaningful. If the words that are going to come out from my mouth do not mean a thing and will only make someone feel bad or upset, then i should not say it out.

No comments: