Monday, June 2, 2008

Sometimes I cant stand myself.

Like i always worry about silly things incessantly and they keep me awake at nite. Or I will think about negative things and think the worst case scenario will happen.

Shites, there is something wrong with me haha..maybe i really need to go for a long break, which I am starting this Wed! (except its not really a break and its definitely not going to be a relaxing week) Im quite scared though..like i heard about how your jaws and cheeks will become swollen and you cant eat and drink properly and like the pain will keep you up all nite..Peixuan was saying that her husband came out from the op with all the bloody bandages around his mouth..Sighz...damn gross lor..

Watched Indiana Jones over the weekend. It was pretty good but abit too sci-fi towards the end haha. I wanna watch Sex and the City!!

No comments: