Saturday, December 15, 2018

Dbs treasures lounge @ Ngee Ann City


Couple of months back I received an invitation to join DBS Treasures (which puzzled me cuz I dont meet their 350K under AUM criteria?!) but I thought oh well why not haha..so I applied and voila it wasn't a scam or anything haha. I received the confirmation from DBS that I was now a DBS treasures customer and I found out because I realized because I couldn't log into my usual posb ibanking app and had to download the DBS iWealth app😂

I got my DBS treasures debit card and was trying to search for the perks of being a priority customer and all it mentioned in the forums was that you get free coffee/tea at their lounges at Ngee Ann City and Paragon haha. So today we happened to be at Taka to do some christmas shopping and I decided to check out the lounge on level 5 with baby Chloe in tow!

I was quite pleasantly surprised there were more than just coffee/tea, they also had a beverage section with cold soft drinks.

The nice auntie at the lounge asked me what drinks I wanted and she got me hot tea and ayataka lol.
Inside of the lounge was abit bare, just some tables and chairs. I was actually expecting more haha. It was pretty late when I went there so there weren't much people around in the lounge (which was a good thing!).
They even served some cookies from Swissbake together with the drinks which was a nice touch!

Chloe playing around >.<

No comments: