Friday, March 6, 2015

St Regis staycation

Just booked a staycation last min for tomorrow at St Regis Singapore :D

We were actually supposed to go Batam this weekend with another couple friend but the trip got cancelled due to some issues. So on a last min impulse, I thought of booking a staycation and was deciding between Shangri La, St Regis and Hotel Rendezvous (they had a weekend promo).

In the end, I thought what the heck just book St Regis since we want to celebrate Kelvin's new job and also my upcoming bday. Plus I always wanted to try it out even though the price is pretty ex ($400 plus with taxes)!  Anyway tbought it would be nice to reward myself and cheer me up since work has been pretty crazy with all my late night conf calls and feeling a lil down..#YOLO

Looking forward to our stay!

No comments: