Sunday, March 2, 2014

yoga session

Gosh my muscles are aching all over!

Signed up for the groupon deal for True Yoga lessons and yesterday I went for the 1st yoga session at Pacific Plaza.  It was like $39 for 6 sessions which was a pretty good deal since each session comes up to like $6 plus?

We chose the Hot Yoga session (60 mins), when we got there we were handed some towels and went to the ladies locker to put our stuff.  Their facilities are not too bad I must say, they have shower facilities (they provide shower gel and shampoo so you dont even need to bring your toiletries), steam room and even a dressing room area where you can blow your hair and put your makeup at..

It was my first time doing yoga and i realized how unfit i am lol..i cant do some of the poses which the instructor told us to do like the ones below (inversions and plank poses)! I was like wobbling and my arm was shaking as I tried to balance on one hand lol.


 

i saw like this middle aged woman doing these poses so easily and naturally!!  I almost sprained my back muscles while trying to execute the poses lol..aiyo old liao! Dont know how im going to last another 5 sessions lol.


No comments: