Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hello ash green!

Went to dye my hair recently at Artica and i finally chose a color that's not so dark cuz its been some time since i had a more obvious hair colour. Usually i stick to darker colours cuz i hate it when the roots grow out and i have to go back and dye again.

Was deliberating between light brown and ash green and decided to go for ash green since its more subtle and less obvious haha.

Here's me with my new hair color!

Wearing my new Gilly Hicks dark blue lace top which i think is quite pretty.

Asked Nic to blow my ends inwards the way i like it, really wish i can do a perm like that. Need to find a salon that can do it for me permanently though (cuz my stylist said its quite hard to achieve this effect thru perm)! 


Err i know..the colour is not very obvious and u must be thinking err what ash green? i only see black lol.

BUT wait, you must see it under natural sunlight or bright light indoors hahahah. 

Here it is under natural sunlight! Still not very obvious i know lol but ok lah, i dont mind cuz im not into bright colors nowadays lol.


No comments: