Sunday, January 13, 2013

Europe Trip 2012 - Part 3

After we came back from Spain, we spent the rest of the trip just chilling out at my sis's place enjoying spending time with her and the baby. It was really nice just doing nothing, watching the Hunger Games movie on the telly together, chatting etc..

View of the scenery from my sis's apartment balcony:


Dusky orange sunset in the early evening

my mum looks happy here, in actual fact whenever we took pics in the balcony we had to hurry cuz it was freezing and after that we would dash back into the house lol

More cute pics of my sweetie niece 

 
 
She looks so happy smiling as she is held by momo here haha

she was crying very hard just before this, only calmed down after she had her precious milk lol

she looks super duper cute in the pics here! 

wearing her little cute green and brown romper bought by my bro

love this pic of my sis looking at her and both of them looking so happy and contented

naughty face ^^



isnt she the most adorable bb in the world??

kungfu baby!

after taking her bath, wrapped in a hello kitty towel :D


:P

polaroid photo of us ^^

Jie brought me out to have lunch at the nice chinese restaurant (one of the few good chinese restaurants in Lausanne) before I left for Singapore. I went to this restaurant on my previous trip when I visited with my mum and granny and their dishes are really good! Its getting more and more popular and we had to call before we went to make sure there was a table for us for lunch.




The portions are huge and the food was really yummy! It was really nice spending some time alone with my sis and chatting with her about everything.

Soon it was time for me to leave and i bought alot of chocs and stuff to bring back with me to Singapore. I went to especially buy this box of Twinnings Apple Cinnamon tea, my sister made a cup of this when we were staying at her place and after that i was hooked! It tastes especially nice after adding the honey which my sis got from Migros, im not sure why but the honey there is different from the ones we have in Singapore!


Saying goodbye on my last day. so sad but i will be back soon!

My sis and mum got up early with me in the morning (around 6am i think) cuz i needed to take the train from Lausanne to Zurich and to catch the flight, i had to take a really early train.

Onboard the flight back, i finally tried the seat 48D and it was really great! 

So much leg room, really worth the extra $. The only drawback is that you have to lean forward quite abit to put stuff in the seat in front of you but other than that, it was really shiok to have so much space.

 




No comments: