Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Weekend



Had a fun time catching up with Syn Min who is back from her US holiday. I'm so happy she managed to get the Victoria Secret stuff for me (v pretty!) and a really cute green and white polka dot tee from Aeropostale, some Icebreakers chewing gum.. I must go US next time, i think alof of things for me to buy there hur ^^

I love having English tea.. the scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam, enjoyed with Early Grey tea...mmmmm..what a nice afternoon ;)


looks like autumn doesnt it?


I like the color combination of our tops, so sweet the pink and blue and white! some pple say we look alike hehe :)

ION Orchard is opening soon (21st July) and i took some pics last nite to show how much progress of the building construction. It's almost completed on the outside and a lot of lights at the exterior of the building..


Before and After

I think its alot of electricity used at night (erm not v eco friendly) cuz of all the lights used but oh well what can i say? Singaporeans are v rich..and so are the property developers?

I cant say whether i like the design but I do think the entrance to the MRT is quite futuristic looking, quite cool lah.



The new LV boutique - heard that it's huge! didnt managed to go inside yet though..



Met up with the gang after that and we played board games at Minds cafe at Prinsep street. $12.50 per pax for 2 hours, and includes snacks like nachos, dessert (apple crumble with ice cream) and free flow drinks (peach tea).

We played Monopoly Singapore edition, quite fun haha..BUT i so poor thing, only managed to buy 1 freaking property and the rest of them had so many so i had to keep paying rent everytime :( Its my first time there, i think its not a bad idea to hang out there on weekends..sometimes we're so bored of watching movies we dunno what to do..keep going eat prata..so this is a good alternative lol.

No comments: