Saturday, April 18, 2009

Random stuff

The new ION orchard building - still in progress,at first there were rumours that there would be a H&M store here! but recently it died down so dont think its happening :(

Was so looking forward damn..



View of the Singapore river near Esplanade..so much construction going on in Singapore as u can see..



Cupcakes sent to my office by my dearest sister for my birthday!! They were so pretty and yummy too, alot of my colleagues took some to eat too haha.



Bday celebration with Christine and Sha

Dinner at Sun and Moon followed by dessert at Cedele. Mmm we ordered carrot cake with vanilla ice cream...






Drinks @ White Rabbit





Darn it, the weather is so bloody hot recently. I hate April's weather..its so humid and cloying that it makes ur hair feels icky after a few hours outside!!

No comments: