Sunday, September 7, 2008

Vivocity

Kelvin and I went to Vivocity for movie, he was supposed to meet up with his ex-colleagues for dinner so he ate a lil with me at the food court then abandoned me for a while :(

Luckily i went shopping and bought some things, so wasnt too bored!

Took some pics with my new Nokia N95 - i love my phone to bits..the quality of the pix are damn good sia..


Taken at the rooftop of Vivocity at sunset





Kelvin always doesnt smile whenever he takes pics!! act cool~

Dinner @ Herbs & Spices

We were gonna have dinner/drinks with limin at Somerset but last min my bro said there was this nice fusion Indian-Italian restaurant near kelvin's hse at thomson so we went there instead.



Me and limin had squid ink pasta and the portion was huge! hehe check out limin's adorable pic lol


Rocket leaves salad drizzled with basalmic vinegar topped with parma ham and tomato slices



Kelvin's main course - paper wrapped pasta with scallops, mussels, clams and prawns

Was so stuffed after that i felt abit gross haha..i've been eating way too much the past weekends and i really need to exercise man..

No comments: