Sunday, August 17, 2008

I am going to Japan whee!!!


Have booked my air tix to Tokyo for 22 Oct - 31 Oct on SQ and will be confirming my accommodation soon hehe. Will be going with Sha (was supposed to go with my other friend but she couldnt make it last min) and really looking forward to it cuz we've only travelled to Genting tog b4 this haha. Really glad that Sha decided to join me for this trip!!

My 2nd time sitting SQ and i cant wait!! We managed to get the A380 (night flight) on the way there and we'll be sitting on the upper deck with the window seats. Got the 2 seats on the right so we wont have to say "excuse me" whenever we go to the loo haha.

Will post more about our hotel choices once they're finalized :) Have done quite abit of research on the forums and magazines, word of mouth (my Japan crazy colleagues have been there many times!) and i think more or less we shd be able to figure out where to go and what to visit ourselves!! Have opted for F&E instead of group tour cuz i dun like waking up so early on holidays lol.

Crossing my fingers that nothing last minute will crop up that will affect the trip *you'll never know*. It's been so long since i last travelled (last went to HK in Nov 06 for biz trip and Switzerland in Jan 07 ) and really hyped up abt this Japan trip. Have always wanted to go there but never had the chance.

Japan here we come!!

No comments: