Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yay, i finally managed to lose weight..

Ok, its not really that i purposely went on a diet to lose weight (i have been trying to do so unsucessfully for the past couple of years!). After my wisdom op, i only ate stuff like porridge, soups, and after that, my appetite seemed to shrink. I measured my weight last week and it was 46 kg (the last time i measured b4 that was at the gym at Kelvin's place and it was a freaking 47kg or something).

Then last nite, i went back to Yishun and i weighed myself again. Ta da, 45kg! No wonder my skirts and pants are starting to feel abit loose haha.. cool man..but the hard part is maintaining my weight at this level now..cuz i think its really going to be tough once my gums fully recover..

Well, i must enjoy this while it lasts lol..think it wont last long!

No comments: