Friday, May 2, 2008

Random ramblings

It is so sweltering hot in Singapore that i am MELTING..literally..melting..u know like a plastic melting into a puddle?

I so wish i had aircon in my room. I mean i do have aircon but its not working. Ah gong didnt allow us to switch it on last time so it was just un-used until recently i wanted to switch it on and found out that i couldnt! so now i have to just put my fan to full blast and take a cold shower at nite haha.

Anyway im still thinking whether we should go ahead with the investment. Its a lot of money, but i think that its a good investment and the returns should be pretty decent. Hmmm but i dont wanna rush into anything, given the current economy doesnt seem too good. What a dilemma. Like the thought that we will be in debt for the next 30 yrs seems pretty scary!

Kelvin is starting his new job!! and guess what? he cant smoke anymore from today onwards muahahaha...let's see if he can keep to his promise..

I really want to go on holiday leh..its been so long since i took a break...the last holiday i took was in Dec 06/Jan 07 can u imagine???im so holiday deprived!! I really hope that the Sept holiday to Europe wont clash with my company's client visit in Sept..*cross fingers* hmm never mind..at the most, i shall go Japan with limin! haha

I wrote to wei wei who is in juvenile detention, mian bao ah yi said that he wanted to hear from us (Guanyin, Zilei etc) he's studying now..which is good..i also sent him some books becuz i heard from ah yi that he was bored there cuz there's nothing to do..really hope that this incident will wake him up..hmm..it really is impt who u mix with in your teenage yrs!

oh yes, I will be having my wisdom teeth surgery on 4th June, wish me luck!

No comments: