Sunday, September 16, 2012

Artica - hair dye

Went to Artica yesterday to dye my hair, couldnt stand the different tones in my hair plus my hair was getting abit out of shape lol.

There was a $78 hair dye promotion inclusive of: hair dye + treatment + cut.  Pretty cheap cuz outside hair dye can easily cost more than $100 plus already and i like the way Nic does my hair. 

Chose a dark colour this time round cuz everytime need to redye very ley chey haha..Wanted to get jet black but Nic said it would be hard to dye my hair other colours next time if i chose black colour so she recommended a dark ash brown colour which is more natural and i can still dye my hair next time haha.

So here's my new hair colour! =D (Cindy met me at Far East Plaza for dinner and helped me to take these shots haha)

btw im just standing in front of the Princesa shop to pose, its not where i did my hair at haha..


i know, looks so black rite haha..but i like the way it looks so healthy and shiny now lol

back view

We had chicken rice for dinner at FEP and after that went to Abercrombie and H&M to walk around.

At Abercrombie 

Tried out this maroon red sweatshirt, quite nice but its $98!!

Bought a new green casual top from H&M at S$12.90 




No comments: