Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Dont know why recently i've been getting backaches..Not sure if its cuz of the long hours in front of the computer at work or cuz my sitting position is bad or if its my chair that's the problem.

Its definitely related to work cuz whenever its the weekend, the backaches seem to go away! Urgh, cant wait for my last day to come..hurry...Work has been so sian (as usual), everyday im just waiting for 1) lunch hour 2) knock off time. Lol. Im so motivated huh. Work just irritates the hell out of me.  Maybe its me, i get irritated easily..

Sigh maybe i shouldnt have agreed that my last day to be later..but then again i'll be bored at home so why not earn extra by going to work for an extra week and then i can have more $ for my trip haha..At least thats how im consoling myself..

Have been feeling a little down lately, dont sure what will cheer me up. Maybe im just like tat, perpetually feeling emo :(

Anyway i cant wait for my break to come..i will take the time to lose weight (hopefully) by eating less and exercising more!

No comments: